¡¤ Korean  ¡¤ Japanese  ¡¤ Russian  ¡¤ Sitemap
Email£º Password£º
An overseas application portal for Chinese Universities
Home Programs Schools Culture Immersion eChinese About Us FAQ
Search by location,  major
Get Started
How to Apply
Where to Study in China
The cost to study in China
How to choose right school in China
How to apply your visa to China
Transportation & housing
Starting your Study in China

1. Visa
International students should apply for "X" visa or "F" visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General to study in China with the original documents and one set of photocopies of the:
(1) Visa Application for Study In China (JW201 or JW202),
(2) Admission Notice,
(3)Foreigner Physical Examination Form,
(4)A valid ordinary passport.
International students must enter China with the original copies of the above documents. A person coming to China with other types of passports, visas or without the original documents will not be able to register with the institution, nor will they be able to apply for residence in China.
X (study) visas are issued to those coming to China for study or an internship for longer than six months.
F (visit) visas are issued to those invited to China to do business or study for a period of less than six months.
Students who are organized in form of groups and stay less than 6 months can apply for the F group visas by the authorized invitation letters or telegrams of the duly authorized unit.
International students should apply for Residence Permit for Foreigners from the division of exit-entry administration of local public security bureau within thirty days since arrival in China.

2. Physical examination
After arriving in China, international students are required to go to the Health quarantine bureau to confirm the Physical Examination Record for Foreigner within prescribed time limit. Students failing to provide Physical Examination Record for Foreigner must have physical examination at the local Health quarantine bureau. If the student is diagnosed to have disease which the laws prohibits entry in China, he/she must return to his country at his own expense.

3. Insurance
International students are required to buy both medical insurance and personal accidental death and injury insurance. You can buy them either in your own country or in China after your arrival.

4. Airport Services

Talk to your Global Mandarin Program Adviser about your flight schedule and order your airport service.

5. Housing

Most program provider provide on campus accommodations. If you need homestay or any other choices, please talk to your Global Mandarin Program Adviser to order your service.







¡¾Canda Office¡¿804 - 511 Rochester Ave. Coquitlam BC Canada  ¡¾China Office¡¿125 Fenghuang East Street, Laiwu, 271100 China

Copyright 2013, Global Mandarin Connection Corporation All Rights Reserved.